Client Platform, a tribe in Platform Mission, is focused on mobile and client engineers. We are looking for a Senior User Researcher that can help us understand the needs of our customers and introduce research practices in our tribe.
As a Senior User Researcher, your role is to navigate and lead product innovation in an ambiguous space, building a deep understanding of users' problems and turn qualitative user research into insights to advise the future of our products.
We’re looking for someone who can design studies to gain a deeper understanding of our mobile and client engineers. You will study user behavior, strategic initiatives, and business opportunities to bring data and insights into every decision we make. We want someone who sees technology, engineering, and development as an exciting knowledge space. What you’ll do:
- Work with small multi-disciplinary teams made up of engineers, product managers, data scientists, designers, and more.
- Be autonomous; you’ll take ownership of your work, and take responsibility for every detail, every step of the way.
- Take into account existing insights, technical constraints, business needs, and specific platform demands to produce data-informed solutions.
- Design and conduct evaluative and generative research that influences and drives the roadmap for our products
- Enable evidence-based Product and Design decisions.
Who you are:
- Employ a wide range of storytelling techniques to communicate results and recommendations to product and design teams. This will in turn support insights driven product development.
- You are experienced in conducting user research and usability testing, and turning the output into data that is actionable and can drive product design decisions
- You are comfortable planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing and communicating research
- You are a great storyteller and communicator, able to speak fluently to business people, designers, engineers and other stakeholders
- You enjoy collaborative work in a dynamic, data-driven, creative environment.
- You are a dedicated advocate of a user-centred approach to product development
- You have a strong understanding of and experience in Lean and Agile UX processes, and are not afraid of suggesting new ways of working
- You have experience with or interest in Enterprise UX and/or B2B products
- You have a degree in HCI, Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Social Science, or a related field
- You have 5+ years of relevant work experience
If you are interested: please send your CV in English along with your availability, hourly rate and a short motivation Start:
Typ av jobb: